PREMIUM WHOLESALE ROSES
We produce and commercialize premium flowers from Colombia, Ecuador, and Holland. Our products have the best quality and specs. Our Roses and Spray Roses are available all year round and they feature one bloom per stem.
AVERAGE STEM LENGTH
SHORT 16 inches (40cm)
MEDIUM 20inches (50cm)
LONG 24 inches (60cm)
EXTRA LONG 28 inches (70cm)
AVERAGE BLOOM WIDTH
2.2 to 3.8 inches
BLOOM CUT STAGE
Medium – 75% aperture
Depending on the grade chosen the cut stage will vary. Once the Roses are properly processed and hydrated, the bloom will open up considerably.
*Please check our Flower Care tab to get more information about handling and hydration of the product.
EXPECTED VASE LIFE
8 to 10 days with proper care
PACKING PER BUNCH
You’ll find 25 stems per bunch. They have been processed and classified at the farm to ensure the highest color and shape uniformity.
Within each bunch, the roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping.
*From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 rose stems in the bunch; however, below this layer, there is a second layer containing the remaining 13 roses.
Our roses are shipped with guard petals to protect the roses while traveling and might cause the rose to look distorted, discolored or bruised.
*Once you are ready to process your roses, you may need to remove up to 8 guard petals per rose to reveal the best quality rose bloom.
*Once you receive the flowers they should have been traveling for at least 48 hours, which means they will look “sleepy”. Please refer to our Flower Care tab to get detailed instructions about the proper care and handling of our wholesale premium roses.
*Since flowers are an agricultural product and due to variation in monitor resolutions and color ranges, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Wholesale Flowers Store uses FedEx for priority overnight express delivery service. All deliveries should arrive before 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times will be available with your tracking number.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday.
- You must choose a desired delivery date, our team will deliver that chosen day. If not possible we will get in touch with you to check delivery alternatives.
- Your order can be tracked through the My Account page. Shipments typically begin 24-72 hours prior to your delivery date, if you do not see ordering tracking links please check back closer to your scheduled delivery date.
- FedEx delivery service will require a signature at the time of delivery. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it and instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions will release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. It is at the delivery driver’s discretion to comply with the request. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FEDEX to reschedule.
- Make sure to use a valid and working telephone number on all your orders.
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $30 fee for changes. However, changes and redirects may not be possible as the delivery date approaches.
- Wholesale Flowers Store is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed, please contact FedEx directly.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will incur an additional $45 per box surcharge.
1. Open your boxes and inspect your flowers.
Remove roses from box by cutting any straps and remove the plastic wraps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the roses together in a bunch.
It is recommended to leave the cardboard sleeve on for 4 to 8 hours while the roses hydrate and at that point remove once properly hydrated.
Keep in mind: Our roses are packed 25 stems per bunch. If you look from above the bunch it seems like there are only 12 roses, do not panic!.
Our roses are packed in layers to guarantee protection during shipping. Below this layer is a second layer which hold the other 13 rose stems.
If you are unsure, flip the bunch over and count the STEMS instead of the rose heads and you will see there are 25 per bunch. Every of our roses are standardized packed 25 per bunch.
2. Prepare for Hydration.
Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to protect against bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. (If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist).
Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to harm the stem.
The reason for removing any foliage below the waterline is to prevent development of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
Cut stems diagonally under running water using sharp scissors or a knife, approximately one inch from the stem’s lower edge.
An angled cut will favor for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption.
Quickly after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
3. Wait Patiently until fully Hydrated.
Let flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to effectively hydrate, we recommend to leave them overnight.
Keep flowers in a cool, dark location far away from direct sunlight, breezes or extreme heat.
If you see that some flowers are still drooping after 3-4 hours, it’s possible an air bubble has formed, re-cut adhering to the above directions.
Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have enough water. The flowers will drink an remarkably large amount of water upon arrival.
4. Remove cardboard sleeve.
Upon clearing of the protective packaging, carefully pluck off any brown or discolored guard petals. We ship out our roses with shield petals in order to protect the rose during shipping. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5-10 petals per rose.
Remember that exposing roses to heat will help the flower to bloom, and keeping your roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
5. Storing your Flowers.
Remember that leaving open flowers to warm environments (outside, a hot room, sunlight, etc.) will help the flowers bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will hinder down the opening process.
Most flowers should be retained in a cool, dark area unless you are trying to speed up the blooming process.
Make sure you avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat.
Also, keep flowers far away from fruits, vegetables and/or plants which produce ethylene gas. Ethylene in the surrounding area could cause your flowers to wilt.