PREMIUM WHOLESALE FILLERS AND GREENS
We produce and commercialize premium flowers from Colombia, Ecuador, and Holland. Our products have the best quality and specs. Our Fillers and Greens are available all year round and they feature one bloom per stem.
AVERAGE STEM LENGTH**
SHORT 16 inches (40cm)
MEDIUM 20inches (50cm)
LONG 24 inches (60cm)
EXTRA LONG 28 inches (70cm)
BLOOM CUT STAGE**
Medium – 75% aperture
Depending on the grade chosen the cut stage will vary. Once the delphiniums are properly processed and hydrated, the bloom will open up considerably.
*Please check our Flower Care tab to get more information about handling and hydration of the product.
EXPECTED VASE LIFE
7 to 10 days with proper care
*Once you receive the flowers they should have been traveling for at least 48 hours, which means they will look “sleepy”. Please refer to our Flower Care tab to get detailed instructions about the proper care and handling of our wholesale premium roses.
*Since flowers are an agricultural product and due to variation in monitor resolutions and color ranges, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
**Only applies to certain greens.
Wholesale Flowers Store uses FedEx for priority overnight express delivery service. All deliveries should arrive before 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times will be available with your tracking number.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday.
- You must choose a desired delivery date, our team will deliver that chosen day. If not possible we will get in touch with you to check delivery alternatives.
- Your order can be tracked through the My Account page. Shipments typically begin 24-72 hours prior to your delivery date, if you do not see ordering tracking links please check back closer to your scheduled delivery date.
- FedEx delivery service will require a signature at the time of delivery. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it and instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions will release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. It is at the delivery driver’s discretion to comply with the request. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FEDEX to reschedule.
- Make sure to use a valid and working telephone number on all your orders.
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $30 fee for changes. However, changes and redirects may not be possible as the delivery date approaches.
- Wholesale Flowers Store is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed, please contact FedEx directly.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will incur an additional $45 per box surcharge.
Bulk Greens Care
1. Open your boxes and inspect your greens.
Remove greens from box by cutting any straps. Do not take out the rubber bands holding the greens together in a bunch.
2. Prepare for Hydration.
Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to protect against bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. (If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist).
We recommend to rinse the foliage with warm water.
Cut stems diagonally under running water using sharp scissors or a knife, approximately one inch from the stem’s lower edge.
An angled cut will favor for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption.
Quickly after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
3. Wait Patiently until fully Hydrated.
Let greens at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most greens will take up to 12 hours to effectively hydrate, we recommend to leave them overnight.
Keep all greens in a cool, dark location far away from direct sunlight, breezes or extreme heat.
Change water every 12 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep greens fresh. Assure that your greens have enough water. The greens will drink a remarkably large amount of water upon arrival.
4. Storing your Greens.
Remember that leaving open greens to warm environments (outside, a hot room, sunlight, etc.) will help them age faster and storing your greens in a cooler environment will hinder down the aging process.
Make sure you avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat.